Melissa's Nerd World

Here I am at College. Life is great and crazy as you will notice. Its an exciting world here at Michigan Technological University (Michigan Tech). I'm currently a 2nd year Biomedical Engineering Major. This year 2 of my major roles, other than student, are a Resident Assistant and a Math Learning Center Coach. I figure this blog will provide a way to share some of my cool experiences with my friends and family. Here it goes...ready?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I got Pranked!

I come back from class last tuesday to find this: 3 of my friend s had duct taped my door so it didnt close and they snuck in.

Charity

Mike and Logan

800 dixie cups all over my floor

....and in my shower

even a little tribute to the egyptians on my bathroom floor

The ariel view

All of them were filled with water....It made for a great laugh. They just love to prank the RA....I was also recently pranked with silly string and syran wrap :-)

6 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEy MElissa!
What a funny prank....it was great seeing the pictures of all the dixie cups. Did you take any pictures of the snow sculptures this year?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Oh, no! And how long did it take you to empty them all and clean up?? Too funny.

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hysterical! I definately miss the college days;-)!

Thanks for sharing Melis!!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Prank! Ha! Ha! I bet it was a job cleaning all of it up.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Melissa,

I enjoy your pictures ... my what fun they had with those dixie cups, very creative.
Great to know all is going well for you.

Grandma W.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! Hee! Hee! You got pranked really good! Now what cha gonna do to get um back????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home