Melissa's Nerd World

Here I am at College. Life is great and crazy as you will notice. Its an exciting world here at Michigan Technological University (Michigan Tech). I'm currently a 2nd year Biomedical Engineering Major. This year 2 of my major roles, other than student, are a Resident Assistant and a Math Learning Center Coach. I figure this blog will provide a way to share some of my cool experiences with my friends and family. Here it goes...ready?

Saturday, February 25, 2006

3 World Records

Michigan Tech and surrounding community and friends broke 3 world records on February 10th.


They needed at least 3200 people to show up to break these records,
and over 4000 did.

So we had a 4,000 person snowball fight, and we made 4,000 simultaneous snow angels.

The third record was a 6'8" snow ball.

6 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a little known fact but im actually in the middle of that snowball.

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing and very fun pictures!

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great weekend you must have had...wish I could have been there in person!

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Aunt Char said...

Wow!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hate to be the person that got hit with that mammoth snowball especially if lil bro's in the middle of it....Ouch!

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaylee here
Hi Melissa it sounds like u had fun
luv u miss u
The Canadian
Kaylee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home