Fall in Copper Country
This is a picture of the Portage Canal and the town of Houghton. Its a nice view from across the Portage. You can see campus and most of town from this lookout spot.

I went "Copper Country Crusiing" as they call it up here. Some friends and I drove up to Copper Harbor, which is at the tip of the Keeweenaw Peninusla. We hiked around up there and I managed to snap a few pictures. It was a beautiful drive just in time for peak colors. The pictures hardly do it justice.




5 Comments:
WoW! Those pictures are gorgeous and I know the camera didn't do them justice! Isn't God's handi-work amazing!!!
Beautiful, Melissa! When we traveled to MN on Wednesday, the leaves were beautiful in PA, and even across Ohio. I was so glad to get to see them. It was like driving through a landscape painting all day.
You did a good job capturing the beauty.
a couple of friends huh? wow i take up more than one person?
Beautiful! Fall is my favorite time of year!!
Make sure to include any funny stories on your blog! I'm sure you already have a few:-)!
Hi Melissa! I'm here with your Mommy pooh, it is so nice to see her and your Daddy pooh! I was telling her I sure couldn't figure out how to reply to your email. So, I'm getting a lesson on proper blogging techniques from your Mommy pooh! Oscar says hi! Woof! Eme says hi and Lilly says hi, in her sleep! So glad to see your pictures and know that you're where you're supposed to be! Take care and blessings.
Love ya.
Jenn Beam
Post a Comment
<< Home